- Wash potatoes, place in a large pot, cover with salted water and boil over medium high heat, cook till tender.
- Drain potatoes, peel, cut into large cubes.
- Blanch green beans in salted boiling water in a pot over a medium high heat.
- Cook until just tender, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Whisk dressing in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Drain Tuna, break into chunks.
- Place the lettuce hearts in a large serving plate; toss vegetables, olives and tuna arrange them in sections.
- Drizzle dressing over nicoise salad, garnish with eggs and parsley before serving.
• You can mix all the vegetables and tuna with the dressing in a bowl, and place over lettuce, or mix each vegetable separately with dressing and arrange over lettuce in sections and place tuna in the middle.
With marked enthusiasm for his subject and expertise in the cooking field, Chef Osama El-Sayed, C.E.C. can take his audience through a world of culinary delights in several easy steps. With an audience of over a millions viewers on several continents, it is no wonder that Chef Osama has learned to take complex cooking techniques and recipes then simplify them for basic home cooks. Chef Osama’s show "Ma Osama Atyab" - "It's More Delicious with Osama" airs live daily on Dubai TV.