Chicken Drumsticks and Peanuts
- Mix garlic, ginger, pepper paste, soya sauce and coconut milk in a bowl.
- Season the mix with salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
- Keep aside 1/2 cup of the sauce for later use.
- Dip the chicken drumsticks into the sauce mixture, cover and keep refrigerated for at least an hour till the flavor is fully saturated.
- Mix the flour with turmeric, coriander and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk, a small portion of the remaining sauce (about 3 TBSs) with the egg until fully combined.
- Remove chicken drumsticks from the mixture while keeping a large portion of liquid in it and dip into the flour mixture.
- Shake excess flour, then cover with the egg mixture, and finally with the peanuts.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over a medium heat; fry the chicken drumsticks from all sides until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken drumsticks, drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with pasta or rice with the rest of the sauce.
1 tsp garlic, chopped
1 Tbs fresh ginger, chopped
2 Tbs red pepper paste
1/4 Cup soya sauce
1 Cup coconut milk
Salt and pepper
6 Chicken drumsticks
1 Cup flour
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 Cup peanuts, crusted Oil for frying