Creamy homemade peanut butter
- Peanut butter can be easily done at home using 2 cups shelled peanuts, roasted in an oven on 180 degrees Celsius from 5-7 minutes or until golden in color.
- Let cool, remove shells, discard and remove skin by rubbing peanuts in your hands.
- Place into food processor and pulse on a medium speed for about 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy, gradually drizzle in little peanut oil or any other oil that doesn?t have strong taste.
- Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl using a rubber spatula.
- Add a pinch of salt or brown sugar or honey to peanut butter while processing (as desired)
- Peanut butter can be stored in fridge up to 6 months in a sterilized airtight jar.