Various fillings suitable for people with gluten allergies, such as fresh vegetables
- Part of the yeast is dissolved in a little warm water with the addition of a little rice flour and stir well and left for 8 hours or can be prepared from the previous day (byte yeast
- Mix the flour, and add the yeast mixture (yeast byte), and the rest of the amount of yeast, baking powder, olive oil, and add water gradually and knead well in the electric kneader to merge ingredients and get a coherent dough.
- Put the dough in a greased bowl with a little oil, cover and leave for an hour until brewing and double the size.
- Put in a confectionery bag, shaped to taste whether in the form of pizza, sandwiches or bread, and then left to brew again for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- Put the dough in a greased tin with a little oil, then placed in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the bread is fully.
- Put a slice of bread in a dish, and placed over the stuffing and covered with another piece of bread, and then pressed using a panini machine to make sandwiches.
With marked enthusiasm for his subject and expertise in the cooking field, Chef Osama El-Sayed, C.E.C. can take his audience through a world of culinary delights in several easy steps. With an audience of over a millions viewers on several continents, it is no wonder that Chef Osama has learned to take complex cooking techniques and recipes then simplify them for basic home cooks. Chef Osama’s show "Ma Osama Atyab" - "It's More Delicious with Osama" airs live daily on Dubai TV.