• Preheat oven to 180°C.
• Grease tart molds.
• Line each with 1 of the phyllo pieces, top with another sheet, gently pressing down into the edges to form a cup, brush with melted butter.
• Fill some cups with brie cheese rings, sprinkle with cider vinegar and rosemary.
• Fill the other cups with brie cheese rings, arrange apple slices on top and sprinkle with sugar.
• Sprinkle the prepared phyllo cups with melted butter and bake for 10 minutes.
• To be served with salad and French Baguette.
4 Brie cheese rings
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp rosemary
1 Green apple (very thinly sliced, unpeeled)
1 Tbsp sugar
Phyllo dough sheets (cut into 6 by 5 inches pieces)
Melted butter for brushing