Potato Stuffed with Herbed Beef
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Wash potato, cover with cold salted water in a pan, and boil over medium heat until almost done.
- Cool then peel and divide into two halves (hollowing a bit).
- Mix meat, onion, egg, grated cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley in a bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and spices.
- Fill potatoes with mixture, apply light pressure to secure filling.
- Cover stuffed potatoes with flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Fry stuffed potatoes stuffed in a little oil until golden and then placed in oven tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are done.