- Put flour in the blender, add butter and knead well.
- Add yeast, salt and eggs and knead well.
- Add warm water slowly until it becomes evenly smooth.
- Shape the dough in a ball, cover and set aside to rise in a warm place for 35- 45 minutes.
- Spread the dough as desired (with cheese or sausages) and brush with the mixture of whisked egg yolk with milk. Sprinkle sesame or black cumin on it.
* The mixture is added to give the dough a golden brown color when baked. It can be replaced with ½ teaspoon of sugar in the dough while kneading.