• Preheat the oven to 450 °C.
• Mix flour, sugar, salt, yeast and milk powder.
• Add butter and stir well and then knead with water.
• Cut the dough into rounded pieces and spread.
• Bake in the preheated oven on a hot stone for 8 minutes until it rises.
The dough can be filled in many ways:
- Spread the dough and shape like a circle.
- Garnish the dough with yellow cheese, tomato, olive oil and thyme on a shape of a rose.
- Place in a preheated oven to 450 °C until it is baked then serve hot.
- Cut the bread straight across into two pieces, top and bottom.
- Put Mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, or layers of Mozzarella and chicken pieces and fold with the crust.
- Place on a hot greased pan and turn when browned.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place in a medium oven until warm.
- Garnish the bread with tomato rings, cheese, thyme and olive oil.
- Bake in a medium oven until done.