- Preheat oven to (160
- Cream butter until very fluffy.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla, continue beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Add flour gradually to butter mixture and knead until combined.
- Shape into a ball, cover and chill for a while.
- Divide dough into two parts.
- Add coco powder to one part of the dough and knead.
- Roll each part into a cylinder.
- Attach both cylinders together.
- Cut with a sharp knife into small slices.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
1 cup butter, soften ¾ cup sugar ½ teaspoon vanilla 1 egg 2
-1/2 cup flour ½ teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon cocoa powder